What to expect from a Personal Productivity Consultant...
A Personal Productivity Consultant provides a wide array of services.
- Personal Coaching and goal setting
- Sorting through paper piles and providing systems to contain the paper and information that bombards you
- Setting up filing systems and developing work/paper flow systems
- Time Management Training
- Decluttering offices, cubicles, filing cabinets, media rooms, closets, kitchens, storage areas, bedrooms, attics, basements and much more
- Organizing children and teen rooms and schedules
Once you contact MAKK Strategies, we will do an initial (and free) consultation to assess your needs and give you a time and money estimate for your project. A project requires participation from the Personal Productivity Consultant and from the client.
The Personal Productivity Consultant will:
- Provide solutions, suggestions and training
- Tailor the solutions to your needs, preferences and lifestyle
- Do some of the physical work along side you
- Give you encouragement, support and motivation
- Hold you accountable
You, as the client, will:
- Make decisions
- Have a willingness to learn new ways of doing things
- Be willing to make changes
- Allot time to participate in all steps of the project
- Be willing to do maintenance once the project is completed
Is hiring a Personal Productivity Consultant right for you? Find out here.